pH DJ Large Display
Double Junction Large Display pHTestrs®
The unique double junction electrode and increased reference gel volume makes these testers ideal for chemical applications, food plating baths, or wastewater where sulfides or organics would destroy and ordinary pH electrode. You can also use these instruments in lab applications where solvents, chemicals or biological materials make ordinary testers impractical.
For added accuracy, try the Double Junction pHTestr 20 or pHTestr 30.
Large display for easier measurement
Waterproof, dustproof, and the housing floats!
- Replaceable sensor lets you reuse the same meter body, saving you money
- Push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition
- All models feature Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- HOLD feature, Auto-off, calibrate, and confirm functions
- pHTestr 30 displays both pH and Temperature (°C)
- Kit includes Testr, "Singles" calibration pouches (two each of pH 4.01, 7.00, and 10.00 rinse water), sample jar, and sturdy carrying case.
Download pH Testr 10, 20, and 30 Product sheet (.pdf; 83.9KB).